Partner with Era.
Partner with Excellence.
Era provides specialized technical support services to the helicopter transportation industry.
Our technical services unit provides helicopter repair services from facilities located in Anchorage, Alaska, Lake Charles, Louisiana and Cabo Frio, Brazil.
Era provides the following fleet support services to third parties:
- AW139 tailboom repair and jig work
- AW139 upper deck replacements
- AW139 heavy airframe checks and paint (4-year)
- AW189 heavy airframe checks and paint (4-year)
- A119/A109E heavy airframe checks and paint (3200 hr.)
- AS350B2 heavy airframe checks and paint (G-Check)
- Honeywell EPIC avionics upgrades (AW139)
- Pratt & Whitney fuel nozzle inspections (PT6T-67C, PW206B2, PW206C, PT6T-3B, PT6-3DF)
- Fatigue Technology (FTI) Cold Expanded bushings replacement and related 4th axis machining (AW139, AW189)
- Starter generator overhauls and repairs
- FAA Repair Station (U.S. part 145-Class Rated)
- ANAC Repair Station (Brazil part 145- AW139)
- Leonardo Authorized Service Center (A109E, AW119MKII/A119, AW139, AW189)